Alva Baby Reusable One Size Nappies
Alva Baby nappies have become the best loved brand of economical reusable nappies, for those not wishing to spend a small fortune on cloth.
The Alva One Size nappies are designed to fit both infants and toddlers, and the size can be adjusted using the rows of snaps on the front rise. Simply snap them up, or down for a smaller or a larger fit.
Alva nappies also feature hip and crossover snaps, to prevent "wing droop".
Each nappy comes complete with one absorbent 3-layer microfibre insert. This stuffs inside the pocket of the nappy, and additional boosters can be added for extra absorbency as and when needed.
The outer layer of the nappy is a waterproof and breathable TPU. The Alva nappies also feature an inner layer of polyester suede cloth, which helps to keep your baby dry whilst wicking the moisture away and into the insert. *note, suede cloth is a 100% man-made material and not derived from animals.
Alva Baby Nappy Features
- Fits from 8-35lbs/3.5kg-16kg approx
- One year guarantee
- Comes complete with one 3-layer microfibre insert
- Hip and Cross-over snaps help to prevent "wing droop"
- Wash before first use.
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
- More than one insert may be needed when napping or when extra absorbency is required. We recommend Bamboo Boosters
- Nappies should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to help prevent nappy rash
Wash & Care
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet). Disposable liners may be used
- Store in a dry pail, we recommend a hanging pail, and wash every 1-2 days
- Run a cold rinse, and machine wash (no hotter than 30ºC)
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Hang dry or tumble dry on a low heat
- Line drying in the sun will help to remove any staining
What else will I need?
Liners: You may choose to use disposable liners inside your nappies to help with the removal of solids, however these are optional and are not essential.
Nappy Bucket or Hanging Pail: Any lidded bucket or hanging pail can be used to store your wet nappies. There is no need for soaking, they can be thrown into the empty bucket or bag ready for wash day. If using a bucket, mesh bags or pail liners can be used to make transferral of your nappies from the bucket to the machine really easy.
Wet Nappy Bag: This is a waterproof bag to be kept in your changing bag that can be used to store your wet nappies when you are out and about. We recommend the Alva Wet & Dry bag.
Boosters: These are optional and may be used if your child is a heavy wetter, or for night-time boosting. Our fabulous range of nappy boosters can be seen here
Job done! Take a look at our Accessory Bundles for has everything in one place at great prices!