Bloom & Nora Bathroom Bag
A question we are most understandably asked is “What do I do with my used pads?” ...
After rinsing them (see wash care) simply store them in this bag until wash-day.
It has a poppered strap enabling you to hang it over a rail or hook out of reach. Especially good if you have adventurous little cherubs who love to ruffle through mummy’s things...
Pop the bag and contents into the washing machine (opened of course) and they will tumble out refreshed and ready for another cycle.
- Contents: 1 x Bloom & Nora Bathroom Bag
- Zipped waterproof bag
- Holds up to 10 pads
- Wash along with your pads
- Oekotex certified
- Detachable “hang anywhere” strap
- Made in UK
Bloom & Nora Wash & Care
- We recommend a quick hand rinse in cold water after use and store in waterproof bag until it’s time to wash.
- Wash within 48 hours at 40 degrees with non-bio powder. Your pads can be tumble dried on cool.
- Don’t use fabric softener as this will reduce their absorbency.
- Likewise we recommend you don’t use harsh stain removers as they may damage the waterproof membrane and irritate your skin.
- If you are using your Bloom and Nora pads on the go, we absolutely recommend you use our waterproof out and about bag. It has a wet and dry section to keep your pads separate and holds 4 – 6 pads depending on their size.
- You can wash pads straight from the bag, just pop the whole thing in the wash, making sure the zip is open.