You will not need anything else, as you can use Tula to carry a newborn to a toddler, all the way till your child is about 4 year old.
Tula Carrier is compatible with the Tula Infant Insert and with the Tula "Free to Grow" toddler extensions.
• Front and back carry
• From 7 kg - 20 kg (15 lbs - 45 lbs)
• Can be used for newborns (3.5 kg + / 8lbs +) if used with the Tula Infant Insert
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
• Made and Design in EU in a our own manufacturing facility
Tula Baby Carrier Measurements
• Panel: 39 cm tall (15,5") & 37 cm (14,5") wide
• Hip belt: 12 cm (5") height and 70 - 140 cm (28" - 55") length
• Weight of the carrier - 0,80 kg (2 lbs)
• Shoulder straps: The baby carrier's strap is 50 cm (20") when not expanded and 58 cm (23") when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 70cm (29") long.
Can I wear my baby facing forwards?
No. Tula carriers are designed to be worn only in the most natural and ergonomic position for your baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However regular maintenance is encouraged using a soft cloth, soap and warm water, with infrequent machine washes. For machine washes use cold water with a mild detergent. Dry in the open air.
Can I breastfeed while my baby is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Can I use this carrier for my baby under 7kg?
We recommend that you use Tula carrier with an infant insert for babies under 7kg. Tula recommend using a wrap for newborn babies as the very best way to carry your baby.