Wheely Bug Ride On- Bee
Whilst other Ride On Toys may be content with going backwards and forwards or side to side, the unlimited directional movement offered by the Wheelybug means that the rider can add ‘round and round’ to their fun-filled journey!
Wheelybugs can be ridden, pushed, pulled, kissed and cuddled! These colourful ride on bugs, great for both boys and girls, almost have a magical mind of their own. They are designed to offer hours of robust fun and help to promote self-confidence, spatial awareness and gross motor skills.
- The wood base is made from plantation grown poplar plywood and has distinctive rounded contours
- The handle is aluminium so it won’t rust
- The "feelers" are made with stainless steel spring and have an internal limiter cord to resist pull out
- The plastic multi-directional castors are rated at 30kg each giving a total safe working load of 120kg
- The Wheelybug offers unlimited mobility and is for use on all level surfaces
- Wheelybugs are handmade and beautifully crafted from the highest quality materials
WheelyBug Do's & Dont's:
- Children should only use the Wheelybug under adult supervision.
- For use only by children able to walk unassisted. Should not be used as an aid or support for walking.
- Ride on toys can tip over on surfaces that are not flat. The toy should be used only on smooth, level, dry surfaces.
- Do not allow children to use Wheelybug on or near hills, inclines, steps, bridges or near a swimming pool or other body of water.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Only one rider at a time. Multiple riders can cause tipping over.
- Do not allow a child to stand on the seat. The Wheelybug should be ridden with both feet on the ground.
- It is important to check that the handle and wheel bolts are tight before using the toy. A loose or detached handle or wheel can make the toy unstable.
- Maximum rider weight recommended is 25kg or 50lbs.
- Clean with soap and water. Never use polishes, abrasive cleaners or steel wool. Strong solvents eg acetone, can damage the surface. Exposure to sunlight for long periods can result in colour fading. Don’t leave out in the open. Keep sharp points away from the covering.