Snoodie Dribble Bib
Keep your babies neck and clothes dry with Snoodie® the original baby dribble snood. Gorgeous soft dribble bibs for babies.
- Stylish and practical dribble bib
- Each dribble bib contains an inner absorbent layer
- Double popper for adjustable size
- Catches dribble if it drools from the mouth or rolls down the neck
- Keeps clothes and necks dry and dribble free
- Using your Snoodie is simple. The poppers attach at the back of your babies neck. The poppers should be nearer the top of the bib.
- Depending on the size of your baby and how low you want your Snoodie to sit, decide on which popper to use.
- There is an inner layer which helps to absorb some of the dribble and helps to keep your baby dry.
A great dribble solution while babywearing!
Snoodie Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are the poppers safe?
A. Yes, each of our products goes through rigorous testing and the poppers on a Snoodie have been fully tested and comply with all of the relevant safety standards.
Q. I have seen cheaper dribble bibs than these, what is the difference?
A. Yes there are cheaper dribble bibs around. I developed Snoodie as a high quality dribble bib, wanting something that would stay drier for longer and was made from premium quality materials. I had found with cheaper dribble bibs that I was having to change them often and the overlocked edging made them look cheap and spoiled the look of my little girls outfit.
Q. What is Snoodie made from?
A. Snoodie is made from a soft cotton jersey, so it feels lovely and soft next to the skin. It’s inner layer is made from minky, the same fabric used real nappies, making it extremely absorbent.
Q. It looks like it could be tight around my babies neck. Is it?
A. It is designed to sit higher than a standard dribble bib and sit on the neck. It has two fastening options for different sized babies. If it feels like your Snoodie is tight in any way around your babies neck then do not use it and we will be happy to refund your purchase.
Q. Can I use a Snoodie dribble bib in the summer?
A. It is entirely up to you. Obviously having any dribble bib on your baby will be warmer for them than not having one. I found that if we were on holiday somewhere warm or it was a really hot day I didn’t use a dribble bib at all. It is the same with your Snoodie.
Q. Can dribble miss the Snoodie and land on my babies clothes?
A. Yes, this can sometimes happen. Babies move around a lot and sometimes their dribble will land further down themselves than at others, especially if they are leaning forward. It is not 100% foolproof. However, I did find that this could happen with triangular dribble bibs too, especially when they spun around and left the triangle at the back of the neck.