The Ultimate Nappy Trial Programme!
Our 'Try Cloth for £10' is not only unique, but it is the perfect introduction to cloth for any parent! Try a great selection of the very best, and NEW reusable nappies for just £10!
Step 1: Pay a deposit of £110 + P&P and receive a set of BRAND NEW nappies
Step 2: Try them out for 30 days, and fall in love with cloth nappies!
Step 3: If you decide to keep the package after the 30 days, we will top up your account to £10 worth of Pants Points for use on building your fluffy stash! If you decide to mail them back to us, we will refund you £100 (this is an actual refund, not store credit!)
Try Cloth for £10' lets you:
- Give Cloth nappies a go, risk free!
- Gives you the opportunity to try a wide array of different nappy types- you may be surprised at what you love!
- Use your nappies for 30 days
- Decide to return them if you wish for a full refund (minus the £10 program fee)
- Decide the keep the set and receive £10 worth of store credit!
- Call us anytime for guidance and support!
- Is this program for me?
Cloth nappies can be daunting, especially with all of the different types and brands available. Our unique program enables you to test out a varied selection of top brand reusables, without the risk. In the end if you do decide that cloth just isn't for you, at least you can say you tried!
2. What condition will the nappies be in when I receive them?
Brand, spanking new! This will mean that all nappies will need pre-washing before use, and some will need a few washes to build up their absorbency.
3. Will you be on-call to help with any questions?
Abso-diddley-okely! We are here to help, so give us a call or drop us an email with any questions and we will respond promptly. We also include washing instructions with your kit.
4. Can I choose my colours?
You may leave any specific colour preferences in the box above and we will do our best to accommodate, although colours sent will be dependent on stock so can not be guaranteed.
5. What if I want to keep the nappies?
Fantastic! If you want to keep all of your new nappies you will not be charged the £10 program fee - in fact you will receive £10 of store credit (in Pants Points) for spending in store. Just drop us an email to let us know that you wish to keep your package before your 21 days is up and will be issue your credit.
6. What if I want to keep only one or two of the nappies and return the rest?
Not a problem, your deposit will be adjusted accordingly. However, you will still be charged the £10 program fee.
7. How much is postage?
Postage of the kit to a UK address is £4.95. You are responsible for the costs of returning any nappies to us, and may use the least expensive method of doing so (just be sure to obtain Proof of Postage from the Post Office in case the package should go awol!)
8. What if my nappies get lost of damaged?
If you lose or damage a nappy during your trial, you will be responsible for the cost of the item(s). However, staining and manufacturing defects are not a problem and are not your responsibility.
9. When does the 30 days begin?
Your 30 day trial begins from the date your package is delivered and signed for, not the date of dispatch.
10. Where do I sign?!
Nowhere, just add to your basket and lets get you started with Cloth!