Sleepytot Bunny Comforter- Small
Sleepytot’s award winning baby comforters have little velcro paws which can hold onto dummies, soothers or teethers.
The Millpond Child Sleep Clinic recommend these comforters as a way of helping little ones find their dummies easily at night and return to sleep without fully waking.
What’s so special about the Sleepytot Baby Comforter?
Sleepytot has little velcro paws that hold things like dummies and teethers to comfort and soothe your baby.
- He can hang onto cot bars, so he can comfort baby safely and soundly, right from birth!
- He’s a perfect pillow for little heads on hard surfaces like changing tables and supermarket trolleys!
- He can hold dummies which helps everyone sleep because they don’t get lost at night anymore!
- He can grab onto baby’s car seat or buggy strap when you’re out and about so he never gets lost!
- He makes it easier for babies and toddlers to give up their dummies!
- Even toddlers love him because there are so many ways to play with his paws.
Simply open the paws and attach a soother or teether and close the paws again (pressing firmly)!
Fully machine washable at 30 degrees.**
- Small (approx: w19cm by h19cm)