Early Rider Lite Balance Bike
The Early Rider Lite Balance Bike is a super cool looking, super lightweight, and responsive balance bike, that is small enough to be suitable for a child less than 2 years old, but versatile enough to see any child through to a 16" pedal bike....
A super low saddle setting allows even the smallest of riders to create a stable platform with their legs and safely control their bike. A restricted steering setting also means that novice riders can be protected against falls caused by over turning.
Early Riders are the only bikes EN71 accredited as suitable for use by children under the age of 3 years. The Early Rider lite is suitable from 18 months. Made from FSC Certified wood, and with no unnecessary paints. They are also entirely free from pthalates and other toxins.
The Early Rider Lite is a nimble and lightweight balance bike that is easy to manage for smaller or less physical children- supporting developing confidence, abilities and bodies.
Early Rider Lite Specifications :
- Suitable for age: 1.5 years - 3.5 years
- Frame: FSC Birch, Prime and A Grade Only
- Headset: Aluminium Reinforced
- Steering: Adjustable, Restricted and Full Settings
- Tyres: Aluminium rings and high thread count tyres
- Seat Pad: Embroidered, non toxic, pthalate free faux leather
Early Rider Lite Size:
- Frame: 12"
- Head Angle: 71°
- Seat Angle: 73°
- Reach: 26cm-28.5cm
- Maximum Seat Height: 38cm