The Early Rider Classic Balance Bike is so aptly named. Vintage west-coast chopper character, wide tyres and a super low centre of gravity make for a perfect, effortless ride...
A super low saddle setting allows even the smallest of riders to create a stable platform with their legs and safely control their bike. A restricted steering setting also means that novice riders can be protected against falls caused by over turning.
Early Riders are the only bikes EN71 accredited as suitable for use by children under the age of 3 years. The Early Rider lite is suitable from 2 years. Made from FSC Certified wood, and with no unnecessary paints. They are also entirely free from pthalates and other toxins.
The Early Rider Classic is the ultimate in balance bikes, with a super low centre of gravity resulting in an incredibly stable bike able to take a much smaller child on a bigger frame. Ride comfort and bike lifspan are key benefits of the Early Rider Classic.
Early Rider Classic Specifications :
- Suitable for age: 2 years - 4.5 years
- Frame: FSC Birch, Prime and A Grade Only
- Headset: Aluminimium Reinforced
- Steering: Adjustable, Restricted and Full Settings
- Tyres: Aluminium rings and high thread count tyres
- Seat Pad: Embroidered, non toxic, pthalate free faux leather
Early Rider Classic Size:
- Frame: 14"
- Head Angle: 66°
- Seat Angle: 63°
- Reach: 28cm-30.5cm
- Maximum Seat Height: 39cm